Under the framework of the Low Carbon Energy Project, FCTV has carried out a participatory market and energy research in Douala slums to identify:
- likely demand for low carbon energy as well as key stakeholders;
- socio-economic characteristics of the energy market;
- appropriate technological solutions with the help of a New products research conducted by LEF;
- marketing strategies and local and national energy policy gaps and suggestions;
- small business entrepreneurs that are working with low carbon emission technologies or are willing to work with.
Reports are available through the following links